Saturday 4 February 2012

The Hypnocube Is Your OMG-I-Can't-Look-Away Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

The lights. The pretty lights. I can't stop looking at the lights. A few hours ago I thought I was hungry, then the lights came on. They lulled my hunger away. Maybe the lights are trying to tell me somethings? I have to find the pattern. The light pattern will be the answer to everything. They're so pretty. They never judge. What day is it? Who cares. Time doesn't matter when you're engulfed by the lights. I love you lights. Money does'nt doesn't matter. Okay, money still still matters. It mattered when I bought the lights for $80. I saved $20. That $20 can be used to blackout the windows in my apartment so I can stare into the lights without being distracted by other light sources. -RB More »


SYNNEX SYMANTEC SYKES ENTERPRISES INORATED SYBASE SUN MICROSYSTEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment